XpoLog enables management of its dashboards from the toolbar in the Dashboards console. The right-hand side of the Dashboards toolbar displays the following three icons for managing the XpoLog dashboards, as follows:
- Add Gadget – For adding a gadget to the dashboard. See Managing Gadgets.
- Change Dashboard Layout – For changing the arrangement of the gadgets on the dashboard page. See Changing the Dashboard Layout in User's Guide.
- Tools – A selection of tools for performing actions on the dashboard, as follows:
- Rename Dashboard – For details, see Renaming a Dashboard.
- Remove Dashboard – For details, see Removing a Dashboard.
- Set as Home Page – For details, see Setting a Dashboard as Homepage.
- Export to PDF – For exporting the dashboard to a PDF file for printing. See Exporting the Dashboard to PDF/CSV in User's Guide.
- Schedule Export to PDF – For details, see Scheduling Export to PDF/CSV.
- Add New Dashboard – For details, see Adding a Dashboard.