The Settings > About console displays the following:
- Version Information: Includes the version of XpoLog Center installed on your computer, as well as the latest version available. If your version is not the latest, you can download the latest version at www.xpolog.com
- Support Information: Includes a link to the XpoLog Center support portal
- Patches: Lists patches that have been made to the system, including their build, date of deployment, and description.
From this console, you can:
- Access the XpoLog Center Support Portal, where you can manage system logs, and view detailed system information.
- Export a system report.
- Publish a patch to local and remote XpoLogs.
To view version and patch information:
- In the XpoLog Manager menu, select Settings > About.
The About XpoLog Center page opens.