- Open the folder that the new software was downloaded into, and gunzip the file that you downloaded.
For instance, if you downloaded XpoLog Center, gunzip the downloaded file (gunzip XpoLogCenterSetup.bin.gz | for x64 gunzip XpoLogCenterSetup: gunzip XpoLogCenterSetup-64.bin.gz).
- After unzipping the file, execute the .bin file (sh XpoLogCenterSetup.bin | for x64 sh : sh XpoLogCenterSetup-64.bin).
The installation wizard will start.
- When the XpoLog Setup message appears, read the information and follow the installation process.
- Read the instructions on each step.
- When you see the prompt telling you that installation is complete, XpoLog will be started automatically unless you specified differently.
XpoLog starts automatically after installation unless you specified differently. There are several useful commands for starting, stopping, restarting, or finding out the status of the server:
- cd to
To run your new software:
- Go to the installation directory .of XpoLog
- XpoLog should start automatically after installation. To control and verify, use these commands:
Start XpoLog – sh /…/XpoLogCenter/runXpoLog start
Stop XpoLog – sh /…/XpoLogCenter/runXpoLog stop
Check Status – sh /…/XpoLogCenter/runXpoLog stat
- Open a browser with the following URL: http://MACHINE_NAME:30303.
You will be redirected to the XpoLog Center homepage.