- Enhanced PagerDuty integration for monitors alerting (send custom JSON alert). Read more>
- Automatically add monitors queries with risks to Analytics/LogX engines
- Fix permissions on Folders and Logs view restrictions
- Align archived data structure to Folders and Logs structure on file system
LogX - A new out of the box application for automatic log analysis and monitoring.
XPLG LogX automatically identifies and alerts on complex insights found in log data. LogX was fine-tuned for logs, observability, security, apps, and IT data based on comprehensive research and algorithmic breakthrough. LogX create a unique profile for each log event, this profile is then aggregated into a new data model with systems behavior profiles, complex risk patterns, and more. LogX detects anomalies and clustering Insight within those new data models. LogX meets today's Apps, DevOps, IT, CI/CD, and Cloud architecture which are subject to frequent changes with this new ML/AI paradigm.
After the latest update is deployed, go to Apps > Marketplace and deploy LogX.
LogX includes some very interesting analyses and new capabilities:
- Top errors trends
- Errors/logging anomalies
- New errors (unique errors identified in the data compared to other days)
- Removed Errors (errors that were seen before in the data but are no longer seen)
- Data steams statistics and anomalies
Update XPLG with the latest patch and deploy LogX from XPLG Applications marketplace.
Contact us for a demo.