Displays a stacked grouped column chart showing a count over time of log events matching a given simple/complex which are associated to another group; gadget has a View in Search link that can be clicked to navigate to the Search Console to perform a drill-down.
To add a Stacked Grouped Column Chart Gadget:
- In Title, type a name for the gadget.
- In Search Query, type the search query to run, based on the Search simple/complex syntax. This gadget requires 2 group by values one which will be used a the base category and the other which will be displayed as a stack on top of it.
- In Time Range, select the time frame following which the gadget display is to be refreshed.
- In X-Axis, the type of X-Axis will be Time.
- In Group By, select the grouping dimension of the result: None, Log, Application, or Server.
- In Category Fields, enter one of the groups names (used in the query 'group by') to be used as the base category.
- If available, click on More Settings in order to specify specific visualization options for this gadget.
- Click the Save button.
The gadget is saved in the dashboard.