In order to be able to send notifications to MS Teams channels (via monitors' alerts or via share search in the search console) it is required to define webhooks to the desired channels in your MS Team.
XpoLog requires internet access (HTTPS port 443) to publish messages to MS Teams channels.
MS Teams integration:
- Generate webhooks (MS Teams side):
- Online documentation is available here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/concepts/connectors/connectors-using
- Follow these steps:
- Open MS Teams
- Next to the channel that you wish to generate a webhook to, click the menu and select 'Connectors':
- Click Configure next to the 'Incoming webhooks' section
- Configure the channel's connector (you may upload an image specific to this connector):
- Click create and copy the channel's webhook:
- Click Done.
- Define the channels webhooks in XpoLog:
- Go to XpoLog Manager left navigation panel Settings > System Settings
- Under the Notifications section click SET next to the MS Teams part. The MS Teams configuration screen opens.
- Enter the channel name and it's associated webhook and click create.
- You may create as many channels webhooks as needed.
- Save - a message will be published to all configured channels to indicate that XpoLog is capable of publishing messages.
Note: if you wish to get System alerts (automatically generated by XpoLog system) to one or more of the configured channels, check the checkbox under the ALERT column next to that channel.