In order for XpoLog to send SNMP Traps (mainly from System Status Console), you must allocate an SNMP server and configure it.
View the XpoLog management information base (MIB) here
To configure SNMP settings:
- Go to XpoLog Manager left navigation panel Settings > System Settings
- Under the Notifications section click SET next to the SNMP part. The SNMP configuration screen opens.
- In SNMP Host, type the SNMP host address that XpoLog will use to send traps to.
- In SNMP Port, type the port that the given SNMP host is listening on (the port should be open on the XpoLog server(s) to establish a connection).
- In Version, select Version 1 or Version 2 based on your SNMP server.
- check Proxy if needed (Default: un-checked).
- Click the Save button.
The SNMP settings are saved.