XpoLog is a Log Analysis Platform that helps organizations to quickly search, investigate, and navigate through data and IT metrics. It offers a centralized perspective covering any machine generated data from local and remote infrastructure, including servers, applications and devices, all in real-time through a standard web-browser.
XpoLog data collection engines support a non-intrusive, agent-less or agent-based approach to collect data from thousands of sources, as well as data listeners that can receive data from remote agents and devices.
With XpoLog, operation/production support personnel can:
- Collect and analyze end-user transaction logs
- Perform advanced searches on consolidated logs
- View real time dashboards that visualizes the environment usage, behavior and health
- Accelerate problem isolation and troubleshooting
- Automatically detect errors and risks without prior configuration
- Receive alerts based on risk levels and other predefined rules
With XpoLog, teams can:
- Analyze applications logs during development and testing
- Automatically detect risks and monitor problems
- Gain real time intelligence and statistics of applications usages, errors and outages
- Correlate log events by transactions