First, please review the release notes of the latest version at V7 Release Notes
If you're upgrading an existing environment, it is highly recommended to perform an upgrade on a non production environment first and validate that everything works as planned! For any issues or concern don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
New to XPLG?
Existing customers - Upgrade/Update procedure
This patch requires Java 1.8. Go to the System Status Console at PORTX > System > System Health and check the 'Java Version' under the 'System Information' section.
Ensure you have a valid V7 valid - Go to PORTX > Settings > License to verify. Contact us for additional information.
Upgrade Procedure (via GUI)
- Download the update - XPLG Update Patch (save it - do not extract).
- Open a browser to XpoLog and go to the Updates pages (V6: XpoLog Manager > Settings > About, V7: PortX > System > About), click the 'publish patch', select the zip file that was downloaded at #1 and run.
Note: if you're running a cluster, select to publish the patch to all listed nodes.
- XPLG will automatically deploy the update, and restart - you should see a message indicating a successful deployment once done.
- Apply a valid XPLG 7 license (if upgrading from an earlier version).
- Verify at PortX > System > About that the update is listed and the installed version is 7.8053
Note: if the patch is not listed or any other error is listed when verifying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org