- To create a Custom App on your data see Adding a Custom App.
- To create an Out of the Box App from XpoLog Apps Marketplace see Adding an Out of the Box App.
The following icons which may be presented below an App, indicate an important configuration of this App:
- The icon system home page indicates that one of the App's dashboards is set as the
- The icon scheduled to be exported indicates that the App is
- The icon offline mode. indicates that the App is running in
XpoLog enables management of its Apps from menu entry of each App.
Mouse over an App and click theicon to display the menu options, as follows:
- View – For opening the App and get the list of available Dashboards under the App. See XpoLog Dashboards.
- Close (optional) – For closing an App if the App is opened (I.E. one of its dashboards is currently being displayed).
- Edit – For defining the general settings of an App - name, color/image identifier, generation interval, time frame, export settings, etc. (See App Settings)
- Duplicate – For duplicating an existing App and defining a new one on its basis.
- Export Conf. – For exporting an App configuration (all settings and dashboards) and allowing an import of its definition in another XpoLog. See Export/Import App Conf.
- Delete – For removing an existing App and all its dashboards.