XpoSearch XpoLog Search enables users with sufficient permission to save any search as a monitor so that it is run automatically by the system at scheduled intervals. Also, the results of the monitor are automatically sent to the emails of recipients that you specify. This saves users the time that it takes to set up the search and send the results to recipients.
- In the Search Query Panel, click Actions.
The Actions menu opens.In the Actions menu, click click Save Monitor.
- The Save Monitor dialog box opens. The search query is automatically input into Search Query.
- In Name, type a meaningful name for the search (mandatory).
- In Schedule, do one of the following:
- Leave blank if you intend to run the monitor manually.
- Select the frequency at which the system should automatically run the monitor: Select from the dropdown list the unit of time (Seconds, Minutes, or Hours) and type the number of units.
- In Email, type the email addresses to which to send alerts. Separate email addresses with a comma.
- Click Save.
The monitor is saved.