Displays a search result table showing a count of log events matching a given simple/complex Search query, grouped by log, application, or server; gadget has a View in Search link that can be clicked to navigate to the Search Console to perform a drill-down.
To add a Table Gadget:
- In Title, type a name for the gadget.
- In Search Query, type the search query to run, based on the Search simple/complex syntax.
- In Display Columns, type the names of the columns to be displayed separated by commas, or leave blank to display all columns.
- In Time Range, select the time frame following which the gadget display is to be refreshed.
- In Group By, select the grouping dimension of the result: None, Log, Application, or Server.
In Max Number of Results, select the maximum number of events to be returned.
- Click the Save button.
The gadget is saved in the dashboard.