- Click on the Manager tab. The Left Navigation Panel opens. Then choose Settings > System Settings
- Under the Notifications section click SET next to the Mail part. The Mail configuration screen opens.
- In SMTP Host, type the SMTP host address that XpoLog is to use to send emails.
- In SMTP Port, typethe port that the given SMTP host is listening on (the port should be opened on the XpoLog server(s) to establish a connection).
- In System Email Address, type the default/system ‘From’ email address that is to be used when sending emails.
- In Administrator Email Address, type the email address of XpoLog’s administrator, where system notifications such as disk space, violation messages, and more, are to be sent.
- If the SMTP requires authentication, select the Use SMTP Authentication checkbox. In this case, provide SMTP Username and SMTP Password, and indicate whether or not to Use TLS/SSL.
- To test that the mail settings are correct and usable, click the Test Mail Settings link, enter a valid email address to which a test message should be sent, and click the Send Message button. If an error message appears, fix the relevant setting based on the error message and run another test.
- Click the Save button.
The mail settings are saved.