- Go to XpoLog Manager left navigation panel Settings > System Settings
- Under the Notifications section click SET next to the SNMP part. The SNMP configuration screen opens.
- In SNMP Host, type the SNMP host address that XpoLog will use to send traps to.
- In SNMP Port, type the port that the given SNMP host is listening on (the port should be opened open on the XpoLog server(s) to establish a connection).
- In Version, select Version 1 or Version 2 based on your SNMP server.
- check Proxy if needed (Default: un-checked).
- Click the Save button.
The SNMP settings are saved.