The MySQL log analysis App automatically Collect - Read - Parse - Analyzes - Reports all database generated error logs, slow logs & general logs data of the server and presents a comprehensive set of graphs and reports to analyze DB generated data. Use a predefined set of dashboards and gadgets to visualize and address the system software, code written, and infrastructure during development, testing, and production. This MySQL Server log analysis App helps measure, troubleshoot, and optimize your data bases integrity, stability and quality with the several visualization and investigation dashboards.
- MS-SQL Server App is running on General Log, Slow Log & Error Log.
When adding/editing the logs to XpoLog it is mandatory to apply the correct log type(s) to each of the logs:
- mysql - all logs that the application will analyze must have mysql as a log type
- mysql-error - only the Error log must also be configured to have mysql-error as a log type
- mysql-general - only the General log must also be configured to have mysql-general as a log type
- mysql-slow - only the General Slow log must also be configured to have mysql-slowslow as a log type
- By default, the logs are disabled and there is a need to enable them to write the logs to files.