- Download the latest update from - XpoLog 7 Upgrade & Update Patch (save it - do not extract).
- Download the upgrade configuration files - XpoLog 7 Upgrade - Configuration FilesCLI update package
- Create a directory and copy the patch zip file (clause #1) and the configuration tar.gz file inside.Extract the XpoLog_Upgrade.tar.gz file CLI_Update.zip (clause #2) into it.
- Extract the CLI_Update.zip file.
- The package contains one script for Windows deployments (applyPatch.bat) and one for Linux deployments (applyPatch.sh):
Edit the correct file based on your environment (applyPatch.sh for Linux and applyPatch.bat for Windows) - the file contains all the configuration commands which should will be executed in order to upgrade the environment (see the READ_ME for details about the parameters).
Replace all the relevant placeholders with the correct details of your environment.Note - the configuration file was prepared for 3 instances cluster - in case that this is not the exact number of nodes in your environment, you may add/delete the required instances in the file.
- Execute the applyPatch.sh / applyPatch.bat script.
- Verify at XpoLog Manager > System > About that the update is listed and the installed version is updated.