- On the server that is used to run the command line - make sure there's JAVA available (run 'java -version' for verification).
- Make sure that there's HTTP/S access from the server that is used to run the command line to all XpoLog instancesXPLG instances.
- Download the latest update from - XpoLog XPLG 7 Upgrade & Update Patch (save it - do not extract).
- Download the upgrade configuration files - CLI update package
- Create a directory and copy the patch zip file (clause #1) and the configuration file CLI_Update.zip (clause #2) into it.
- Extract the CLI_Update.zip file.
- The package contains one script for Windows deployments (applyPatch.bat) and one for Linux deployments (applyPatch.sh):
Edit the correct file based on your environment (applyPatch.sh for Linux and applyPatch.bat for Windows) - the file contains all the configuration commands which will be executed in order to upgrade the environment (see the READ_ME for details about the parameters).
Replace all the relevant placeholders with the correct details of your environment.
- Execute the applyPatch.sh / applyPatch.bat script.
- Verify at XpoLog Manager at PortX > System > About that the update is listed and the installed version is updated.