In order to add a table from IBM DB2 as a log source to XpoLog follow these steps:
1. Download the required driver from here
2. Go to XpoLog Manager > Tools > Address Book, Add New Database Account.
3. In the Database Types screen, click the 'Upload Driver' button and select the JDBC jar file and click the 'Upload' button.
1. Go to XpoLog Manager > Tools > Address Book, Add New Database Account.
2. The JDBC Status of DB2 should be ready, select it and click 'Create Account'.
3. Required details:
- Driver Name should be left default (com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver)
- Host Address - the database hostname or IP address
- Port - the port that should be used to establish a connection (default 50000)
- Database Name - the name of the target database
- User - the user name that will be used for authentication
- Password - the password that will be used for authentication
4. Save the account and click on the 'Verify' button to verify the connectivity.
If verification fails - ensure all the details are accurate, and that the XpoLog machine can establish a connection to the database machine on port 50000.
5. Once connectivity is verified it is possible to add tables as log source from this database