In order to add a table from PostgreSQL as a log source to XpoLog follow these steps:
1. Download the driver from here
2. Go to XpoLog Manager > Tools > Address Book, Add New Database Account.
3. In the Database Types screen, click the 'Upload Driver' button and select the postgresql-9.3-1102.jdbc41.jar and click the 'Upload' button.
1. Go to XpoLog Manager > Tools > Address Book, Add New Database Account.
2. The JDBC Status of PostgreSQL should be ready, select it and click 'Create Account'.
3. Required details:
4. Save the account and click on the 'Verify' button to verify the connectivity.
If verification fails - ensure all the details are accurate, and that the XpoLog machine can establish a connection to the database machine on port 5432.
5. Once connectivity is verified it is possible to add tables as log source from this database